- NEV Normal has at least one computer for every three children.
- Each class has a flat screen television.
- Each class has at least one digital camera, one iPad, and access to colour printing.
- All teachers are up with the play in ICT.
- The school has the latest cabling and high speed broadband via fibre optics.
- Some classes have a class blog or wiki space.
- The school newsletter is emailed, published online, notified via our school app and sent home in print form once a week, usually on a Tuesday. Sign up to receive it via email on our newsletter page.
The children and the teachers use information technologies as part of the learning process.
- ICT is used as a tool, not a replacement for good teaching.